[qutebrowser] config.py

LuMiWa lumiwa at dismail.de
Sat Feb 12 13:34:12 CET 2022

Hi!

I am reading config.py default template and my question is if I write
current seting to config.py are all other default settings still
active, please? And later add some other changes.

Thank you.

"
config-write-py

Syntax: :config-write-py [--force] [--defaults] [filename]

Write the current configuration to a config.py file.
positional arguments

    filename: The file to write to, or not given for the default config.py.

optional arguments

    -f, --force: Force overwriting existing files.

    -d, --defaults: Write the defaults instead of values configured via
    :set."

--
“Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is.”

― Albert Camus