[qutebrowser] Font setting

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Wed Sep 15 13:18:17 CEST 2021

Hey Jens,

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 01:09:20PM +0200, Jens A. Griepentrog wrote:
> Independently of the fact that I like qutebrowser very much,
> it also seems to be one of the very few web browsers being
> available on the OpenBSD powerpc64 (big endian) platform.
> Thank you very much for your work and the development of
> portable code!

Yay! :)

Thanks to Python and Qt being quite cross-platform, thankfully there
isn't really much for us to do on that end, but glad to hear it works!

> Question: Is it possible to disallow web pages to choose
> their own fonts? I would like to enforce qutebrowser to use
> my own webfont setting for every web page ...

Can you try adding "disable-remote-fonts" to the qt.args setting
(followed by a :restart)?

Please let me know if it works - if it does, I think it should be
trivial to expose it as a dedicated qutebrowser setting, I think I've
seen the question before.

Florian

--
            me at the-compiler.org | https://www.qutebrowser.org