[qutebrowser] Opening editor with Alacritty

Bearcat M. Şándor bearcatsandor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 23:31:56 CET 2021

Thank you.  Hunting around on-line, the command *c.editor.command =
["alacritty", "-e", "nvim", "{}", "+call cursor({line}, {column})"]   *seems
to work for people.  In my case the temp file is created, has my content in
it when I save it, but is then deleted when nvim closes.  The text box
never receives anything.  I removed the +call cursor argument, but the
behavior doesn't change.  The temp file has permissions on it such
that qutebrowser should be able to access it.

--
Bearcat M. Şándor
Feline Soul Studio LLC