[qutebrowser] qutebrowser v2.1.0 released! / "Network service crashed, restarting service"

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Fri Mar 12 16:05:17 CET 2021

Hey again,

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 03:29:47PM +0100, Florian Bruhin wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that I've released qutebrowser v2.1.0 today!

Two amendments:

- My GPG key expired this week. I uploaded an updated key today to the
  usual keyservers, as well as to keybase, GitHub, and the link in the
  signature. I think that covers everything, so if you get an issue with
  outdated keys, make sure you refresh them.

- The original Windows releases still had debugging enabled
  accidentally, which causes a console window to show up on start. Given
  that it's been discovered so shortly after the release, I decided to
  upload new files and delete the old ones. Thanks to u/holiflo on
  Reddit who discovered and reported this so quickly!

Sorry for the trouble, let's hope everything is alright now. :)

Florian

--
            me at the-compiler.org | https://www.qutebrowser.org
       https://bruhin.software/ | https://github.com/sponsors/The-Compiler/