[qutebrowser] qutebrowser v2.3.0 released
me at the-compiler.org
Mon Jun 28 17:48:55 CEST 2021
I'm happy to announce that I just released qutebrowser v2.3.0.
It's relatively small release with only a couple of new features.
The main reason for it is to release the (now hopefully proper) fix for
logging into Google accounts on macOS. Given that a couple of new
features were ready and it's been some 2.5 months since v2.2.0, I
decided to go for a v2.3.0 instead of a v2.2.4.
Here's the full changelog:
- New `content.prefers_reduced_motion` setting to request websites to reduce
- New `colors.prompts.selected.fg` setting to customize the text color for
selected items in filename prompts.
- The hosts-based adblocker (using `content.blocking.hosts.lists`) now also
blocks all requests to any subdomains of blocked hosts.
- The `fonts.web.*` settings now support URL patterns.
- The `:greasemonkey-reload` command now shows a list of loaded scripts and has
a new `--quiet` switch to suppress that message.
- When launching a userscript via hints, a new `QUTE_CURRENT_URL` environment
variable now points to the current page (rather than the URL of the selected
element, where `QUTE_URL` points to).
- Crash on macOS 10.14+ when logging into Google accounts -- the previous fix
was incomplete due wrong information in Apple's documentation.
- Crash when two Greasemonkey scripts have the same name (usually happening
because the same file is in both the data and the config directory).
- Deprecation warnings when using the `link_pyqt.py` script on Python 3.10
(e.g. via `tox` or `mkvenv.py`).
me at the-compiler.org | https://www.qutebrowser.org
https://bruhin.software/ | https://github.com/sponsors/The-Compiler/
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | https://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | https://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser