[qutebrowser] Opening editor with Alacritty

Bearcat M. Şándor bearcatsandor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:14:14 CET 2021

That worked! Well, insofar as it worked on a simple text box.  Thank you!

I actually had to hunt a bit for a simple text box, as rich text boxes are
becoming more ubiquitous.

Thank you Florian. I'll keep my eye on this bug.  I appreciate all of your
hard work.

--
Bearcat M. Şándor
Feline Soul Studio LLC