[qutebrowser] Sharing sessions between machines

Simon Désaulniers sim.desaulniers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:57:56 CEST 2020

Hi Florian,

> FWIW I don't think anything changed about that - the session files were always
> read at the point you run the :session-load completion/command.

I'm sorry, I didn't express myself correctly. I said "load" while this means to
"load the session in Qutebrowser", but what I really meant was that the list of
sessions that you get when you do `:session-load<space>` (but don't run it) used
to not show some session files even though they where there on the disk because
those session files appeared after Qutebrowser started. I think that I
experienced that, but may be it was just a timing issue on my part. Anyways ;)

Cheers!

--
Simon Désaulniers
sim.desaulniers at gmail.com