[qutebrowser] Given the process ID, can I find out the loaded URL?

Greg Minshall minshall at umich.edu
Thu Dec 31 03:55:25 CET 2020

Florian,
> Given that this came up a couple of times now, I added the PID to the
> :buffer completion if it is available:

very cool!  thanks!

> No easy way to search it there automatically (as the column isn't
> filtered by input), but at least it's a start.

if that happens someday, that will also be great.

also, if it's not too much trouble, a question on git (repo) usage:

> I added the API to do those kind of things upstream in Qt 5.15:
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtwebengine/+/286981

given that URL, how does one (sounds like the same question, passed
through a sed script! :) figure out which release of qt5-webkit
incorporates that change?

good new years.

cheers, Greg