[qutebrowser] Weird website layout

Erazem Kokot contact at erazem.eu
Tue Apr 21 17:24:08 CEST 2020

> Indeed. I'd probably try Shift-R (:reload --force) first. If that
> doesn't help,
> quit qutebrowser and remove ~/.cache/qutebrowser.

Both didn't work.

> If that doesn't help either, can you show your ":open qute://configdiff"
> please? Often, one of the content.* settings is the offender ;-)

https://pastebin.com/ubLey68W

I've tested removing the blocklists and globally enabling Javascript,
but neither worked.
I also moved the qutebrowser config directory, so the browser used its
default settings, but that didn't work either.

Is there anything else that --temp-basedir changes/removes?

Regards,
Erazem Kokot