[qutebrowser] Can't locate dictcli.py on macOS

Javier Ayres javierayres at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 12:19:26 CET 2019

I installed qutebrowser with pip for the sole purpose of downloading
dictionaries. The pip version wouldn't work for me so I'm using the dmg
installer, but anyway I installed it via pip, downloaded dictcli.py from
GitHub (now that I think it's possible that it already comes with the
version installed via pip...), ran it, and then deleted it and uninstalled
qutebrowser from pip.

Far from simple but it works.