[qutebrowser] 2019 crowdfunding with shirts, stickers and more!

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Mon Dec 30 18:50:09 CET 2019

Hey,

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 02:02:40PM +0100, Florian Bruhin wrote:
> Just like in the 2017/2018 crowdfundings, it'll be possible to get t-shirts and
> stickers again. I'll also add some new swag to the mix :)

Just a quick reminder: If you want physical rewards with the current perk
levels, sign up to the GitHub Sponsors campaign before the end of the year:

https://github.com/sponsors/The-Compiler/

Somewhen after 2020 comes around the corner (and probably after my birthday on
the 2nd) I'm going to adjust the perks accordingly.

Florian

--
me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP) | https://www.qutebrowser.org
       https://bruhin.software/ | https://github.com/sponsors/The-Compiler/