[qutebrowser] Extend ad blocking to allow single URL blocking.

Viacheslav Chimishuk vchimishuk at yandex.ru
Thu Nov 1 22:03:43 CET 2018

Hi, guys.

I'm thinking about extending existing ad blocking module to allow
single URL blocking. For now we support two file formats:
host-per-line and UNIX hosts file format. My idea is the add third
format support: URL substring to block. For instance, if line is
foo.com/bar (file format need to be considered) every URL containing
this substring will be blocked.
Looks simple and backward compatible.

Having this feature we can block ads on Youtube with a single
line. The thing many people is asking for a long time.

What do you think?

--
Best regards, Viacheslav Chimishuk
vchimishuk at yandex.ru