[qutebrowser] qutebrowser v1.2.0 released with per-domain settings and more!

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Sun Mar 11 09:08:11 CET 2018

Hey Michael,

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 11:17:46PM +0000, Michael Keyes wrote:
> Fantastic news! I'm surprised at how pleasant script-free browsing is.
> Before I switched to qutebrowser I used Firefox with NoScript, and it
> always felt so run-down and broken. Probably because of how intrusive
> NoScript is. This is much better!

Yay :)

> I wonder if it would be possible to make a version of the "tsu" binding
> that automatically reverts after five minutes or so? I tried my hand at
> making a userscript to that effect, but the way I did it feels kind of
> hacky (not in a good way!). Still, even without the timeout, it's a
> great feature to have by default!

Note that 'tsu' is already not saved to the config, so with the next
qutebrowser restart it'll be gone.

You could however probably do something like this (untested):

:config-cycle -p -t -u {url} content.javascript.enabled ;; reload ;; later 300000 config-unset -u {url} content.javascript.enabled

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)