[qutebrowser] Key binding to toggle option

Kale Kundert kale.kundert at ucsf.edu
Wed Jun 13 20:42:33 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's a way to create a key binding that will toggle an option between one of two (or more) values.  Specifically, I'm trying to create a hotkey that will alternate between two proxies, e.g. ':set content.proxy system' and ':set content.proxy socks://localhost:9050'.

I was hoping to find a command like ':set-toggle <option> <value1> <value2>...' that would determine the current value of a setting, then set it to the next value in the given list of values, but maybe there's another way to do this that I'm overlooking.

Thanks!
-Kale