[qutebrowser] Zotero support?

Stephen Davies (sdavies) sdavies at umw.edu
Wed Feb 14 16:39:13 CET 2018

    Hi, does anyone know if there is a way to get qutebrowser to work with
standalone Zotero? In Firefox and Chrome, I've been able to get a plugin-type
deal where if you're on a website that has an academic citation, it can
automatically find it, parse it, and create a Zotero item for it. I wonder if
the same thing can be done in Zotero. I found this:

    github.com/parchd-1/qutebrowser-zotero

    but the script appears to expect something to be listening to local port
23119, and I don't know how to start such a thing.

- Stephen Davies, Ph.D.
  (stephen at umw.edu)