[qutebrowser] Some proposals to the browser

Terry Xie littlechuan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:41:12 CET 2018

First of all,   the browser is good in terms of using memory.

1:  The bookmark view,  double click the mouse cannot pick a bookmark.

2.  Auto detection of INSERT mode doesn't work for gmail's chat.  Everytime
need to manually press "I" key to set to insert mode to use gmail chat.

Also if I use gmail to write a new mail, I switch to other window. Then
comeback, the insert mode is gone. There is no memory on a tab's insert
mode after switching.  And forgetting about the insert mode is really
destructive, since each key is powerful.

This problem happens also when I edit an email in gmail, just click the
mouse to insert text in other position of the email, then the "insert" mode
is gone.

Thanks,
Terry