[qutebrowser] qutebrowser v1.0.4 released
me at the-compiler.org
Tue Nov 28 11:19:51 CET 2017
I just released qutebrowser v1.0.4 with a couple of bugfixes:
- The qute://gpl page now works correctly again.
- Trying to bind an empty command now doesn't crash anymore.
- Fixed crash when :config-write-py fails to write to the given path.
- Fixed crash for some users when selecting a file with Qt 5.9.3
- Improved handling for various SQL errors
- Fix crash when setting content.cache.size to a big value (> 2 GB)
https://www.qutebrowser.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | https://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | https://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser