[qutebrowser] Editing keys in Windows browser release

Adam Steinz adam at steinz.cz
Wed Jun 14 02:12:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am already using qutebrowser on my kali machine and while I am very
happy with it (since the crashes stopped), I would love to say the same
for the Windows release.

Namely, my issue stems from me not being able to edit the navigation
keys. I may be an odd duck, but since using i3 I have gotten used to
using J as left, K as up, L as down and ů as right (Czech keyboard). *Is
there a way for me to change the keybindings in qutebrowser?* I have
been unsuccessful in my search for a keys.conf file.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards

Adam Steinz

P.S.: if the need to localize conf files or documentation into
German/Czech ever comes into question, just say the word. I love this
program, it's what I would love the rest of the world to implement (it's
a bitch going up to someone else's computer and being crippled by a
mouse-only interface)