[qutebrowser] qutebrowser debian package?

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Wed Apr 19 10:25:10 CEST 2017

Hi Maximilian,

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 10:20:08AM +0200, Maximilian Kolb wrote:
> hey all!
> i've seen the kickstarter campaign
> [https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/the-compiler/qutebrowser-v10-with-per-domain-settings]
> and i was wondering if there are any plans to provide a debian package
> for qutebrowser? this would be very much appreciated from a security and
> comfort point of view.

There is already a Debian package available on the releases page for
every release since a while: https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/releases

It's not in the repositories yet - but work on that is ongoing. A Debian
developer I know has reviewed the newest version of the package this
week, and Fritz (who is also on this list) is working on fixing the last
few issues.

I suggest you subscribe to the related ITP bugs:

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org  | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
   GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072  | https://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc