[qutebrowser] xvfb/opengl error running tests

Ryan Roden-Corrent ryan at rcorre.net
Mon Sep 26 02:30:54 CEST 2016

Related question: how can I pass CLI args to the test process?

One workaround I've found is to set --qt-name=qutebrowser-test and add a window
manager rule that puts all "qutebrowser-test" windows on an unused workspace.
However, I just hacked this into _default_args because I wasn't sure how to pass
an arg as a CLI argument.

-Ryan