[qutebrowser] Contribute to Qute Browser

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Thu Sep 8 18:28:45 CEST 2016

Hey,

* Panshul Garg <panshulgarg at gmail.com> [2016-09-08 03:06:35 +0530]:
> I want to contribute to this project. I am really interested to contribute.
> I have some experience in coding in python. Please assign me something on
> which I can work.

In the qutebrowser bugtracker, there are various issues tagged "easy",
I'd recommend starting with one of those:
https://github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen%20is%3Aissue%20label%3Aeasy%20-label%3A%22work%20in%20progress%22%20

Other than that, I can also always use some help in writing unit-tests
and end-to-end testcases, and there are various low-hanging fruit
there: https://github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser/issues/666

I hope that helps - let me know if you get stuck somewhere and need
help!

Florian