[qutebrowser] userscript dir for MacOS

Maurício Habert m2habert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 01:23:07 CEST 2016

> That's very odd! It looks like umpv does *something* different when
> invoked from qutebrowser, and fails.

But I can't be the first to use it under OS X, can I?
(as I understand every QB user wants to activate videol thru hints, and the
playlist is a nifty idea too)

I did the port install ( ' sudo pip3.4 install qutebrowser '
did not work, "command not foun", so I went with ' port select --set pip
pip34 ' + 'pip install qutebrowser ', which worked fine), buuuuuuut...

Major newbie alert: I haven't the faintest where qutebrowser is!!   pip
printouts "all is fine", but don't report where. (see pic :
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14395194/pip%20qb.png )

When I type  ' qutebrowser' : "command not found"

I guess there is a regular output directory for python... Checked
/opt/local/bin and /usr/local/bin, it's not there.

Thanks,