[qutebrowser] userscript dir for MacOS

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Tue Oct 4 17:58:56 CEST 2016

Hey Mauricio,

* Maurício Habert <m2habert at gmail.com> [2016-10-04 09:55:45 -0300]:
> I was trying to "go by the book" because the umpv script is returning
> "Userscript exited with status 1" (it works fine thru the iTerm shell)

That means the script was found, but exited with that status.

> ¿Where can I find the log file for more details?

You can see it in the terminal if you run qutebrowser from there, or
you can do :messages inside qutebrowser.

> (I don't want to abuse: ¿Is this really the proper channel? I searched
> google + Git, didn't find confimation, then clicked on the email cause it
> was on the help file/page. Thanks again)

This is fine - other possible ways to get help (or at least the ones I
monitor) is the IRC channel (#qutebrowser on freenode, or [1]),
/r/qutebrowser on reddit, or a GitHub issue (though I'd rather use
those for actual bugs/feature requests).

Florian

[1] https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#qutebrowser