:wq and restart not working as expected

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Tue Mar 8 14:50:50 CET 2016

Hey,

* Abraham Baker <z1693060 at students.niu.edu> [2016-03-08 07:40:47 -0600]:
> When I close qutebrowser with :wq and then restart it after restarting the
> computer, all of my previously opened tabs remain shown, but fail to load.

What does "fail to load" mean exactly? Do they stay blank? Display an
error? Does this always happen?

Can you do :report after it happens so I get a debug log with the
information necessary to investigate this?

> *I like how transparent history logging is in this browser, making it easy
> to search through and manage.

Yeah - I hope I'll be able to stick to that even with QtWebEngine,
which is a bit more integrated. It's definitely a feature I like as
well :)

Florian