[qutebrowser] qutebrowser search partnership with Ecosia?

Brent Moran blm at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 26 11:19:19 CEST 2016

Set any defaults you like; your user base is plenty competent to change
them (and will probably stay that way, given the nature of the browser
:) ).  Of course, that may mean the income from setting such a default
will be severely diminished.  I guess if no one uses it, you can always
change it back (or to something else) later.

Brent