[qutebrowser] qutebrowser search partnership with Ecosia?

Jasper Campbell tuck3r53 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 19:15:24 CEST 2016

Personally I like DDG. I think that venturing out into other search engines
can be a slippery slope, but if it does bring in monthly money, that is
just hard or impossible to turn down, as long as the company has users in
it's best interest. Would be interesting to know what data they are
collecting and who they are selling it to.

---
Jasper C.

[He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. -
Jim Elliott]

[There are three stages to every great work of God; first it is impossible,
then it is difficult, then it is done - Hudson Taylor]