[qutebrowser] Config corruptions

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Thu Jul 14 17:11:04 CEST 2016

Hi,

I just fixed a bug which resets some config values to the default when
your config contains an option which was removed in qutebrowser.

On Monday/Tuesday I removed two options, which triggered this bug.

If you're using a release or -git before Monday, this shouldn't affect
you unless you're updating from a version from October 2015 (v0.4.1)
or older.

If you pulled since Monday and didn't run qutebrowser yet, please
pull again before running it.

If you pulled and did run qutebrowser since then, some options in your
config were likely reset to their defaults. Sorry about that! :(

Florian