[qutebrowser] Qutebrowser audio with JACK backend

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Sun Aug 28 00:04:10 CEST 2016

Hi,

first of all, please send a new mail to the list instead of replying
to an existing one when they're not related - your mail is now in the
"set up rtorrent to open when clicking on a magnet" thread despite not
being related to that at all ;)

* Z. K. Darian <zkdarian at gmail.com> [2016-08-26 19:24:47 -0700]:
> How should I go about using Qutebrowser on a JACK server? Is there a
> configuration for QtMultimedia that'll do this for me? I can't find any
> documentation on it.

It just uses GStreamer as far as I know - so I'd hope something like
this would help: http://jackaudio.org/faq/gstreamer_via_jack.html

Florian