[qutebrowser] Help me change Control-W behavior.

Ryan Roden-Corrent ryan at rcorre.net
Wed Aug 3 14:43:18 CEST 2016

To follow up, this was just implemented in two recent PRs:

https://github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser/pull/1712
https://github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser/pull/1715

unix-filename-rubout deletes everything back to the previous /,
backward-delete-word deletes everything back to the last non-alphanumeric
character.

-Ryan