Slow Qutebrowser

Abraham Baker z1693060 at students.niu.edu
Fri Oct 23 14:08:39 CEST 2015

This is strange: I thought I already updated qutebrowser, but it still
shows up as version v0.4.0.  I'm using pacaur to keep it up to date; maybe
this is a bad idea?  I'll try updating again and see what happens.

qutebrowser v0.4.0
Git commit: v0.4.0-220-g55efd13 (2015-10-04 18:33:37 +0200)

CPython: 3.5.0
Qt: 5.5.0, runtime: 5.5.1
PyQt: 5.5
Style: QFusionStyle
Desktop: None
sip: 4.16.9
colorlog: no
colorama: no
pypeg2: 2.15
jinja2: 2.8
pygments: 2.0.2
yaml: 3.11
Webkit: 538.1
Harfbuzz: old
SSL: OpenSSL 1.0.2d 9 Jul 2015

Frozen: False
Platform: Linux-4.2.3-1-ARCH-x86_64-with-arch, 64bit