Tabs with online accounts failing to reload after un-suspending at different access point

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Tue Nov 3 06:19:04 CET 2015

Hey,

* Abraham Baker <z1693060 at students.niu.edu> [2015-11-02 17:35:40 -0600]:
> The message that shows up on my laptop is always something like: "network
> access is disabled", though I couldn't find any relevant settings in the
> qutebrowser settings page.  The message shows up regardless of whether the
> network is already connected or not.

This is an issue which turned up with Qt 5.5.1. See
https://github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser/issues/1054

Chances are it's already fixed with Qt 5.5.2 (or 5.6, if there's no
5.5.2), but I haven't gotten the chance to build and test that yet.

I plan to try that somewhen this week (I hope) and then either close
that bug and wait for the next Qt release, or report the issue
upstream if it still exists.

You can downgrade to 5.5.0 in the meantime if this is bothering you
too much. I usually work around it by using du (close tab and undo) or
gC (clone current tab).

Florian