This week's qutebrowser updates
me at the-compiler.org
Tue May 19 06:56:52 CEST 2015
Back to longer update mails! ;)
Many old(er) pull requests and branches merged this time :)
Excluding merges, 1 author has pushed 92 commits to master and 105
commits to all branches. On master, 69 files have changed and there
have been 2,644 additions and 895 deletions.
3 Pull requests merged by 2 people
16 Issues closed by 1 person
7 Issues created by 3 people
- New command `:scroll-px` which replaces `:scroll` for pixel-exact
- New setting `ui -> smooth-scrolling`.
- New setting `content -> webgl` to enable/disable WebGL.
- New setting `content -> css-regions` to enable/disable support for
- New setting `content -> hyperlink-auditing` to enable/disable
support for hyperlink auditing.
- Support for Qt 5.5 and tox 2.0
- New arguments `--datadir` and `--cachedir` to set the data/cache
- New arguments `--basedir` and `--temp-basedir` (intended for
debugging) to set a different base directory for all data, which
allows multiple invocations.
- New argument `--no-err-windows` to suppress all error windows.
- New visual/caret mode (bound to `v`) to select text by keyboard.
Thanks to Artur Shaik for this big contribution!
- `:scroll` now takes a direction argument
instead of two pixel arguments (`dx`/`dy`). The old form still works
but is deprecated. It now internally uses fake keypresses to WebKit
which makes scrolling more reliable.
- The `--no-crash-dialog` argument which was intended for debugging
only was removed as it's replaced by `--no-err-windows` which
suppresses all error windows.
- Fixed updating of the tab title on pages without title.
- Fixed AssertionError when closing many windows quickly.
- Various fixes for deprecated key bindings and auto-migrations.
- Workaround for qutebrowser not starting when there are NUL-bytes in
the history (because of a currently unknown bug)
- Fixed handling of keybindings containing Ctrl/Meta on OS X.
Under the hood
- More tests were converted to pytest.
- Various refactorings.
- Various documentation improvements.
- Buildbot now also does smoke testing (starting qutebrowser to see if
it runs successfully).
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser