This week's qutebrowser updates
me at the-compiler.org
Tue Mar 3 06:53:28 CET 2015
and another week passed already, of course not without some
qutebrowser updates! ;)
There's also something still work in progress:
- Making the web history a lot more efficient (faster and memory
Excluding merges, 2 authors have pushed 34 commits to master and 34
commits to all branches. On master, 44 files have changed and there
have been 823 additions and 393 deletions.
1 Pull request merged by 1 person
10 Issues closed by 2 people
4 Issues created by 3 people
- Add option to set minimum number of chars in hints
Thanks to Ram-Z for this contribution!
- Make it possible to use :open -[twb] without url.
- Add input -> partial-timeout option to clear partial keystrings.
- Display more details in earlyinit import error messages.
- Print stacktrace to log on Qt warnings
- Move cursor to end of textboxes when hinting.
- Disable insecure SSL ciphers (< 128bit) for Qt 5.2 (Ubuntu Trusty).
- Disable completion for debug console.
(it never really worked anyways)
- Don't start searches on invalid URLs for quickmarks/startpage.
- Fix removing of partial downloads when a download is cancelled via
- Fix RuntimeError when navigating away from a page using
- Allow font names with integers in them.
- Log rfc6266 UnicodeDecodeError to correct logger.
- Fix buildbot badge in README
Under the hood
- Clean up handling of standard dirs.
- Restore sys.std* in utils.fake_io on exceptions.
- Refactor how click/hint open targets are handled.
- Refactor the keyboard input parsers.
- Various unittest fixes and improvements.
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser