Login language error?

Abraham Baker z1693060 at students.niu.edu
Sun Jul 19 14:07:31 CEST 2015

Hi,

Another bug I'm experiencing in qute but not FF:  when I try to log into my
university's website, it always fails once with a message saying something
like 'login failed since database does not support language selected'.

I've tried setting accept-language to en, en-US, and ENG, but the message
still appears.  Not that bad of a problem, since the login works when I try
again.

Could it be due to not having set a user-agent?  What setting/s are
relevant in FF that I could compare the qutebrowser settings with?