feature request

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Mon Nov 24 11:35:36 CET 2014

Hi,

* henry atting <snd at online.de> [2014-11-24 11:05:41 +0100]:
> is there already a feature (or is something similar in process of
> planing) witch allows enabling/disabling scripts/plugins easily, like in
> luakit (via ,ts/,tp; tn)

Ha, congrats for doing the first non-"weekly qutebrowser news" posting
on this list :D

What do these keybindings do in luakit exactly? Do they toggle plugins
per-page, or globally?

To do this per-page, two features would be needed:

1. Domain-wide settings. This is planned, but most likely not before
   v0.1 is released in December.

2. A :set --toggle option or so, to bind a key to. This is planned as
   well (so e.g. you could also add a keybinding to set/unset a proxy)
   but probably also not before v0.1 - but maybe, because I'd really
   need it myself as well :D

If these two features are implemented, I'll probably add the same
keybindings dwb has for them:

tsh - Toggle scripts for current host permanently
tsu - Toggle scripts for current url permanently
tth - Toggle scripts for current host temporarily
ttu - Toggle scripts for current url temporarily
ph - Toggle plugins for current host permanently
pu - Toggle plugins for current url permanently
pth - Toggle plugins for current host temporarily
ptu - Toggle plugins for current url temporarily

Florian

             GPG 0xFD55A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc