[Metzger-Riehn] CLAIM YOUR WINNING!!!

metzger-riehn at ilpostino.jpberlin.de metzger-riehn at ilpostino.jpberlin.de
Don Okt 27 19:08:08 CEST 2005

AWARD/FINAL NOTIFICATION
LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, NEDERLAND.
Laan van Hoornwijck 55
2289 DG Rijswijk
Postadres
Postbus 3059
2280 GB
Rijswijk
Website:www.luckyday.nl

LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY,
announces today the winners of its internet lottery program for this
quarter.

 The lottery program is conducted every quarter with email
addresses of internet users.

 The draws are usually from about 26,000
email addresses from all over the world,which are selected from the
internet randomly. The draws are made in four
categories using a
special computer balloting system.

Your receipt of this mail means
that your email address has won in category ?D? of the draws.

 Your
email address drew the winning numbers:32:01:00:67:4 serial number
3232134,batch number ssL/45829/NL/05,lottery ref
number SL8455110 and
security credited file numbers 01-37-44-85-486 and subsequently won the
sum
of 800,000,00 EURO (EIGHT HUNDERED THOUSAND EURO).

You are at
this point advised to contact our NL agent below to begin your claim:
CLAIMS AGENT  MRS EDINA GOMEZ
Email: gomez_edina at yahoo.com
You will
be given a form to complete and return same to any one of our appointed
financial trustees.

 Their winning/processing department will validate
your winning and provide information on the collection of your prize.

All winning must be claimed not later than 5th of November 2005.

After
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

You
are advised to initiate contact with our agent within one weeks of the
receipt of this mail.

Any prize whose collection is not initiated
within the stipulated time will be deemed unclaimed.

 We do urge you
to fully cooperate with us so that you could collect your winning.

In course of any change of address do inform our agent as soon as
possible.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Richard K. Lloyd
Lottery Coordinator.