may be is the bug

云月之行 1556373941 at qq.com
Thu May 11 12:48:33 CEST 2017

hello, guys ,forgive me the bad English, I may be find a bug about herbstluftwm(so difficult spelling, but I love ), when I run debian unstable , I run a virtualbox best new,  but when I switch to fullscreen runing with windows xp, I can't control my mouse in it, keyboard is good, and I switch mouse integration, also didn't work, but it works in openbox, so I think maybe I found a bug.
true is that if I move it to a single frame layout, it,s the full screen as it display, but it is not a real full screen, isn't it,,,
and I don't know it is a bug or not, maybe it is.