[BUG?] Firefox, crashing and size hints

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Wed Jan 8 21:46:07 CET 2014

I just observed an interesting bug in either hlwm or firefox.

When Firefox crashes and you recover open websites, the websites have
the size Firefox had when crashing.

How to reproduce:

 - Create a small frame <--------------------------------------------.
 - Open Firefox and navigate to some page                            |
 - killall -9 firefox (yes, -9)                                      |
 - Switch to some big frame (e.g. other workspace)                   |
 - Repeat until you get the "well, this is embarassing..." thing ----'
 - Click "recover tabs"
 - ???
 - PROFIT!

I think this is a firefox bug, but would be nice to have this
confirmed.

Florian

--
() ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail    www.asciiribbon.org