[PATCH 00/10] Misc patches
edu at thorsten-wissmann.de
Tue Feb 4 17:22:50 CET 2014
On Sat, Feb 01, 2014 at 09:54:53PM +0100, Simon Ruderich wrote:
> The following patches perform miscellaneous cleanups and fix some
> minor bugs.
> Simon Ruderich (10):
Out of these 10 patches, I merged these 7 by fair dice roll^W^W^W^Wfor
the following reasons:
- 52dac55 doc: Fix ## hack.
=> Cool, I've been looking for that for a long time
- df8bb30 settings: Fix indentation.
=> I wonder I didn't notice that, fine.
- f64e7a5 Makefile: Use $(CFLAGS) when linking.
=> Did not know that, is that the normal usage of CLFAGS? Christoph?
- 5e32daa colors.mk: No duplicate make output in verbose mode.
=> Looks much better now
- f9a893a main.c: Fix yoda condition.
=> Yeah why not.
- df3f716 NEWS: Remove duplicate line.
- a40b30c Refactor smart window surrounding check.
=> The refactoring looks OK.
Regarding the rejected patches: I answered to the respective mail,
please tell if some patch was missed.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 230 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the hlwm