load layout issue

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Wed Dec 18 12:48:21 CET 2013

Hey Kinley,

* Kinley Dorji <kinleyd at gmail.com> [2013-12-15 00:00:40 +0600]:
> However, I encountered a strange problem. With this code in autostart:
>
>   hc load 1 '
>   (split horizontal:0.025000:1 (split horizontal:0.750000:0  ...
>

> tag one opens with frames in proper order, but the proportions are out
> of whack. The first frame set to 0.025 actually gets set with a value
> of 0.100. It is only when I reload, that it gets set to the correct
> value.

That's odd... I have no idea what's going wrong with that, and quite
possibly Thorsten will have more of an idea at what's going on.

* Kinley Dorji <kinleyd at gmail.com> [2013-12-18 16:57:57 +0600]:
> Resending with cc to Thorsten, just in case I have the wrong ML
> address.

You didn't, hlwm at lists.herbstluftwm.org is correct.
If you still saw the old address
(herbstluftwm-devel at lists.sourceforge.net IIRC) somewhere, please tell