[fyeg_gen-l] Calls for Executive Committee, Ecosprinter Editorial Board and Financial Control and Advisory Committee Extended!

FYEG office at fyeg.org
Tue May 11 11:32:18 CEST 2021

Dear FYEGers,

The deadline for the following calls have been extended to *20 May 23:59
CEST (Brussels Time):*

   - Treasurer
   - Executive Committee
   - The Ecosprinter Editorial Board
   - Financial Control and Advisory Committee

You can find the Calls on the GA Website: https://fyeg.org/GA21. The
deadline for sending support letters is unchanged, it remains 20 May for
all candidates.

The new deadlines are as follows:

13 May - 3 weeks before the GA

>    - Member Organisation and Sec-Gen Candidates will be published
>
> 20 May - 2 weeks before the GA
>
>    - NEW DEADLINE: Deadline for EC candidates, FCAC candidates,
>    Ecosprinter editorial board candidates
>

>    - Deadline for MOs to send their support letters to the different
>    candidates
>

>    - Deadline for amendments to Draft Political Platform
>

>    - Deadline for request for derogations
>
> 27 May - 1 week before the GA
>
>    - Candidacies to the remaining positions will be published
>

>    - Deadline for alternative amendments to IRPs and Status

Also, a reminder that we will have an *1st Time Delegates Meeting, which
will take place on Wednesday, 12 May 20:00 CEST on Zoom.*

Agenda points are:

   - What is FYEG
   - What is General Assembly
   - How to use the Amendment Tool
   - What to expect at the General Assembly.

Zoom details will be shared on the day.

Green regards,

*Özgecan Kara *(she/her)
Secretary General

*Federation of Young European Greens*
EU Transparency Register ID 756739622445-07
*+32 495 129601*
34 Rue du Taciturne, Brussels B-1000, Belgium
<https://goo.gl/maps/QkYydDRoi2V4Hr5i6>
www.fyeg.org / office at fyeg.org
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/fyeg> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/federationofyoungeuropeangreens> | Instagram