[fyeg_gen-l] FYEG General Assembly 21: 10 Days Left for Registration!

FYEG office at fyeg.org
Mon Apr 12 18:08:02 CEST 2021

Dear Member Organisations and FYEGers,

The Federation of Young European Greens warmly invites you to join our General
Assembly between June 4th and June 6th. Because of the Coronavirus pandemic
the General Assembly will take place online, with remote participation of
delegates and observers.

The General Assembly is the most important decision-making event that takes
place each year. It is the occasion to reflect on our work, elect our
leadership and decide on our future plans.

The registration of participants is now open. We invite you to start
registering your delegates. You can find all the information you need as
well as the registration form on our website: https://fyeg.org/GA21

   - Each Member Organisation (Full, Candidate, Observer) has a right to
   nominate two delegates. These delegates will have full speaking rights.
   Delegates of full member organisations will have voting rights.
   - Each Working Group (Feminist Network, Just Transition WG, Democracy
   and Inclusion WG) has a right to nominate two delegates. These delegates
   will have speaking rights as deemed appropriate by the Presidency. They
   have no voting rights.
   - Other members of your Organisation (Full, Candidate, Observer) and
   Working Group members can register as Observers. Observers will be able to
   follow the discussions as participants. There is no limit to the number of
   Observers.
   - There will be no participation fee for delegates or observers. We
   encourage you to make sure that your delegations are gender-balanced
   meaning at least one of the two delegates should identify as woman (cis and
   trans) and/or trans and/or genderqueer.

The calls for all positions that will be elected during the GA are
published as well. In this General Assembly we will be electing:

   - Executive Committee
   - Secretary General
   - Financial Control and Advisory Committee
   - Ecosprinter Editorial Board
   - Advisory Committee

The deadline to apply for Secretary General Candidates is 22 April 2021.
Deadline to apply for the other open positions is 6 May 2021.

Green regards,

*Özgecan Kara *(she/her)
Secretary General

*Federation of Young European Greens*
EU Transparency Register ID 756739622445-07
*+32 495 129601*
34 Rue du Taciturne, Brussels B-1000, Belgium
<https://goo.gl/maps/QkYydDRoi2V4Hr5i6>
www.fyeg.org / office at fyeg.org
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/fyeg> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/federationofyoungeuropeangreens> | Instagram