[fyeg_gen-l] Call for Communications Officer at FYEG

FYEG Office Assistant office.assistant at fyeg.org
Thu Dec 17 13:35:10 CET 2020

Dears,

FYEG is opening a vacancy for a Communications Officer
<https://fyeg.org/news/call-communications-officer-0> to start in the
beginning of March 2021 (exact date negotiable). We offer a full-time
contract for an initial period of one year, renewable, and the *D**eadline
for applications is **Sunday 10 January 2021 at 23:59 CET**. *

We are looking for a new teammate to join our Secretariat in Brussels and
manage FYEG's external communications and campaigns. It's a great
opportunity for someone wishing to channel their creativity and skills to
help shape and build the Green wave in Europe and beyond.

People from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply as we strive to have an
open, diverse and inclusive working environment.

Helps us spread the world!

Green regards.

*Caroline Mathieu *(she/her)
Office Manager

*Federation of Young European Greens*
EU Transparency Register ID *756739622445-07*
34 Rue du Taciturne, Brussels B-1000, Belgium
<https://goo.gl/maps/QkYydDRoi2V4Hr5i6>
www.fyeg.org / office at fyeg.org
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/fyeg> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/federationofyoungeuropeangreens> | Instagram