[fyeg_gen-l] ☀️ One more week to apply for Summercamp! ☀️

Project Manager project.manager at fyeg.org
Sat May 18 12:38:38 CEST 2019

[image: Call-Summer-Camp-Pax.png]
Dear members, friends, and partners,

There is one more week to apply for the Summercamp “*Our Social Rights -
Our Future!*” that will take place from 22 - 28 July 2019 in Serbia.

*DEADLINE: Sunday, 26 May @ Midnight CET*

The aim of this activity is to provide a platform for learning about and
using different tools for campaigning and advocating for *social rights*.  In
particular:

   - To understand how social rights apply to specific topics - including
   regional specificities, a just transition towards a sustainable society,
   and gender aspects.

   - To determine which tools to use for a campaign/advocacy depending on
   the cause and context, and how to apply these tools with limited resources.

   - To equip participants with the skills needed to carry out hackathons
   in their local regions.

We are looking for 50 young people aged between 16-35, residing in one of
the Council of Europe <https://www.coe.int/en/web/portal/47-members-states>
member states, Belarus or Kosovo*.

 📲 More details on the link here:
https://fyeg.org/news/call-participants-our-social-rights-our-future-summer-camp

*📢Please don't hesitate to spread the call in your organisations and
networks!📢*

Best regards,

KATARINA PAVLOVIĆ
*PROJECT MANAGER*
Federation of Young European Greens
FYEG newsletter <http://fyeg.org/> | web <http://www.fyeg.org/> | twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/fyeg> | facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/federationofyoungeuropeangreens> | instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/fyeg> | telegram
<http://www.telegram.me/younggreens>

31 RUE WIERTZ
B-1050 BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
OFFICE TEL: +32 2 6260 727

Be environmentally friendly: please do not print this email unless it is
necessary