[fyeg_gen-l] [?][?][?] Call for Prep-Team: Our Social Rights - Our Future! Summercamp [?]

Greg (Simon Gergely Császár) greg at fyeg.org
Sun Apr 21 17:15:55 CEST 2019

[image: PT call SC 2019.png]
📣📣📣Dear FYEG MOs, friends and partners,

The Federation of Young European Greens is announcing an open call for an
the international preparatory team for the Summercamp “*Our Social Rights -
Our Future!*” that will take place from 22 - 28 July 2019 in Serbia for 3
(three) people with April 28th as a deadline.

The aim of this activity is to provide a platform for learning about and
using different tools for campaigning and advocating for *social rights*.  In
particular:

   - To understand how social rights apply to specific topics - including
   regional specificities, a just transition towards a sustainable society,
   and gender aspects.

   - To determine which tools to use for a campaign/advocacy depending on
   the cause and context, and how to apply these tools with limited resources.

   - To equip participants with the skills needed to carry out hackathons
   in their local regions.

We are looking for YOU if you speak English, are available during the
preparation period, responsible about fulfilling your tasks, have good
organisational skills, are a good team player and committed to the aims of
the project and FYEG’s values, and are more or less familiar with
non-formal education methods. We are looking for at least one person with
experience in attending or organising a hackathon.

More details on the link here:
https://fyeg.org/news/call-prep-team-our-social-rights-our-future-summercamp

*📢Please don't hesitate to spread the call in your member organisation and
in your greens network!📢*

Best regards,

*Simon Gergely Császár*

Executive Committee member
*Federation of Young European Greens*

EU Transparency Register ID *756739622445-07*
31 rue Wiertz, Brussels, Belgium B-1050
www.fyeg.org / office at fyeg.org
twitter <http://www.twitter.com/fyeg> | facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/federationofyoungeuropeangreens> | instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/fyeg>
T (HU): +36 70 380 7760 (mobile)
TW: @TheHolyWeasel

*P **Be environmentally friendly: please do not print this email unless it
is necessary*