[fyeg_gen-l] Knock knock! Who is coming to COP24?

Cansu Yetisgin cansu at fyeg.org
Tue Jun 19 14:54:13 CEST 2018

Hello hello,

That time of the year is coming! This year the UN Climate Summit will take
place in Katowice, Poland between 3rd to 14th of December, 2018. For the
24th COP, we have started to plan how can Young Greens make it clear that we
should change the system not the climate, educate ourselves and fight on
spot for climate justice.

FYEG will have delegates on the spot, and will organise the
now-almost-annual AlterCOP. (More information on AlterCOP24 will be
available after summer)

For now we are curious whom from our green family will be there, and when?

We are asking this information to discuss the opportunities of organising
activities and kick-ass actions together.

So if you are planning to come to COP24 as delegate, observer, speaker etc.
can you send an email with the dates you will be in Katowice to cansu@
fyeg.org and office at fyeg.org by 29th of June.

We will be in touch with you soon!

All the best,

Cansu

--

*Cansu Yetisgin*

Executive Committee member
*Federation of Young European Greens*

EU Transparency Register ID *756739622445-07*
31 rue Wiertz, Brussels, Belgium B-1050
www.fyeg.org / office at fyeg.org
twitter <http://www.twitter.com/fyeg> | facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/federationofyoungeuropeangreens> | instagram