[fyeg_gen-l] Call for team members: Green Education Initiative

Khayyam Namazow chayyamn at cdnee.org
Thu Sep 28 19:15:09 CEST 2017

Dear greens,

[image: Inline image 1]

CDN is happy to announce an open call for new team members of the Green
Education Initiative. We are looking for interested and motivated people
who want to take an active role in the stage of planning and implementing
of the activities, to deepen their knowledge on green ideas, current green
issues in the region and the world.

The call is open for young people from Green organisations interested in
researching and collecting existing materials and methodology for Green
Education; planning and carrying out Green Education trainings in CDN's
member organisations; contributing to the development of green education of
CDN for upcoming projects; and establishing the network of educators of
Green idea in CDN's MOs.

Deadline to apply is *5th of October. *
Check more about the project and the call HERE.
<https://www.cdnee.org/green-education-initiative-call-for-team-members/>

We are looking forward to receiving your applications!

Green Regards,
*Khayyam Namazov*

Executive Committee member

*Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe*www.cdnee.org