[fyeg_gen-l] Invitation to the General Assembly of GRÜNE JUGEND 27.-29.10.2017

Anton Jaekel anton.jaekel at gruene-jugend.de
Sun Sep 10 17:27:29 CEST 2017

Dear young green friends,

We happily invite you to be our guest at the next General Assembly of
GRÜNE JUGEND which will take place from 27th to 29th of October in
Dortmund, Western Germany.

The slogan of our GA will be "Dare to move on!". We are going to discuss
how to strengthen actively our young green values regarding the
political future after the elections for the federal parliament on 24th
of September. There are going to be several workshops and discussions on
how to continue our efforts by daring a new fight for our aims which is
– as we know – still necessary. Besides this we will also elect a new
Executive Committee and discuss our working plan for the upcoming year.

We, the International Coordination of the German Young Greens, will
organise an international workshop, in which we want you as our
international guests to share with us your experiences about how to
implement our ideas for an open-minded, socially and ecologically
sustainable world. How can we seize the initiative to advance our
visions instead of being stuck in defense?

The BuKo ("Bundeskongress" or General Assembly) is a “special ecosystem”
(as one of our last guests from Spain described it) with young species
from all over our Green planet that come together not only for
discussing serious political topics but also to have lots of fun, get to
know each other, exchange views and positions, dance like crazy at night
and learn a lot.

The GA will be held (mainly) in German. We will bring you together with
German young Greens who can help you during the conference and reduce
language barriers, the international workshop with you will be held in
English with translation so everyone can take part in it.

Interested? Please register on this website
https://buko.gruene-jugend.de/registration-for-international-guests/for
participation until 22nd of September 2017.

Do you have any questions? Then write an email to
internationales at gruene-jugend.de.

*Important: *Your travel costs within Germany will be reimbursed by the
German Young Greens. For the costs to Germany please ask your
organisation first. If this is an issue, we might be able to reimburse
the travel costs of selected international guests.

Hope to see you soon in Dortmund!

The International Coordination of GRÜNE JUGEND (Anna P., Anne, Anna H.,
Anton, Julius and Clara)

--

Anton Jaekel
Beisitzer im Bundesvorstand & Internationaler Sekretär

Stellvertretender Sprecher Deutschen Nationalkomittee für Internationale Jugendarbeit
Deputy Spokesperson of the German National Committee for International Youthwork

GRÜNE JUGEND Bundesverband

Tel: +49 162 2371157
Twitter: @anton_jaekl