[fyeg_gen-l] Joing GRÜNE JUGENDs GA as international guest! (Deadline extende)

Anton Jaekel anton.jaekel at gruene-jugend.de
Sat Mar 18 08:43:56 CET 2017

Dear young greens all over Europe!

We happily invite you to be our guest at the next General Assembly
ofGRÜNE JUGEND that will take place from *21st to 23rd of April *in
Southern Germany, Heidelberg.

The topic of our GA will be *"Let's change the world before others do"*.
We are going to discuss our aims for the big elections of two state
parliaments in May and the federal parliament in September, our goals
for fighting right wing populism, climate change and fighting for a
better future. There are going to be several workshops and discussions
on these topics and some famous german green politicians are going to
join us as well.

We, the International Coordination Body of the German Green Youth, hope
to organise an *international workshop* or a panel discussion, in which
we want you, our* i**nternational guests, to present your experiences
with national election campaigns to us*. In this workshop, we would like
to get informed about your experiences and learn about your
organisation, your campaigns and fun and successful actions you did in
the past to win as many new voters as possible.

The BuKo ("Bundeskongress" or General Assembly) is a “special ecosystem”
(as one of our last guests from Spain described it) with young people
from all over Germany t that come together not only for discussing
serious political topics but also to have lots of fun, get to know each
other, exchange views and positions, dance like crazy at night and learn
a lot.

The GA will be held (mainly) in German. We will bring you together with
German young Greens who can help you during the conference and reduce
language barriers, the workshop on international campaigns will be held
in English with translation so everyone can take part in it.

Interested? Please register on this website for participation:
https://buko.gruene-jugend.de/2017/02/registration-international-guests-48-general-assembly-gruene-jugend/
until DEADLINE: 22nd of March 2017.**
<mailto:internationales at gruene-jugend.de>

Do you have any questions? Then write an email
to internationales at gruene-jugend.de
<mailto:internationales at gruene-jugend.de> .

*Your travel costs _in_ Germany will be reimbursed by the German Young
Greens. For the costs _to_ Germany please ask your organisation
first. **If this is an issue, we might be able to reimburse the travel
costs of selected international guests.

*

Hope to see you soon in Heidelberg!

Leonie, Paula, Julius, Anton, Eva and Anna (International Coordination
of GRÜNE JUGEND)

--
Anna Peters
Mitglied der Internationalen Koordination der GRÜNEN JUGEND
anna.peters at gruene-jugend.de