[fyeg_gen-l] CALL FOR HOST OF FYEG GA 2018 - DL 11/09/2017

FYEG office at fyeg.org
Fri Jul 21 13:20:09 CEST 2017

Dear FYEG Member Organisations,

The call for host of FYEG's General Assembly and Spring Conference 2018 is
out! The next GA will be special as it will not only be a statutory
meeting, but also an occasion to celebrate FYEG's glorious past 30 years as
well as to discuss what is needed in the next 30 years. We are also
planning to launch FYEG's European election campaign at the event together
with prominent Green activists and politicians from around Europe. It will
be an unforgettable celebration and manifestation of the amazing Young
Green movement in Europe, and we are looking for a Member Organisation who
is up for the task to host it!

You can find more information about the requirements and the application
procedure on our website
<http://fyeg.org/news/call-host-fyeg-general-assembly-2018>. Deadline for
applications is 11th September 2017 at midnight CET. We are happy to answer
any questions you might have about the call, the sooner you send us your
questions the better.

Enjoy the summer! ☀

Rebellious regards,

*Teo COMET*
Secretary General

*Federation of Young European Greens*
EU Transparency Register ID *756739622445-07*
31 rue Wiertz, Brussels, Belgium B-1050
www.fyeg.org / office at fyeg.org
twitter <http://www.twitter.com/fyeg> | facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/federationofyoungeuropeangreens> | instagram